DEEPer Digital Engineer Education Programme
Who are DEEPer
DEEPer are a Lancashire based consortium created to help recruit and develop candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds and with differing experiences and skillsets. To develop the digital engineering experts for the future for the region.
Together Enterprise4All, CBP and Magma are ideally placed to develop this programme to create the digital engineers of the future. Backed and funded by The Digital Skills Partnership Lancashire with GMCA and Lancashire LEP.
Why go DEEPer
- To address the specific skills and work readiness gaps in the digital sector in the region reported by employers.
- To increase and upskill the skills pool in the region to help growth
- To remove the barriers preventing specific target groups accessing the industry sector
Who is it for
This programme is for a diverse sector of people both currently in and out of employed positions.
- People wanting to break into this area of employment from any IT based skilled background
- People working within the digital sector that want to move into software development.
- People looking to return to work after a break.
- Unemployed graduates looking to enter the workplace.
- People looking for a career change.
What is DEEPer
It’s a Digital Engineers Education Programme that encourages people to Evaluate and Review working as part of a development team. Developed by industry specialists to shape future digital candidates in the North West.
It will give you the skills and confidence to move ahead in the field of software engineering. You will get chance to learn from people working in the sector, and the opportunity to take up a work placement. This will help you to further your own career.